Moving - Important information
LOCAL & LONG DISTANCE MOVERS
Based In Alabama
Let Us Handle Your Move
Fill The Form And Get Estimate!
Moving State - Important information
Here is some additional information which is necessary to moving out of state - In any case of questions we are here to answer all your questions and relief your fears - Call Us!
Long Distance Move - Price Includes the Following:
• Pick-up & delivery.
• Loading and unloading.
• Free moving blankets will be provided.
• Standard disassembly and re- assembly of furniture.
• All taxes are included.
• No additional charge for elevator.
• Tolls needed to reach the origin for pick-up (if needed) are not included. All other tolls from origin to delivery are included.
• 30 days of free, complimentary climate-controlled storage. Let us know if you may need additional storage prior to booking and/or pickup. If storage is arranged after pickup, prices may vary.
Long Distance Move - Non-Shippable Items Are (DO NOT Pack the Following):
• Propane Tanks
• Guns / Firearms
• Live Plants / Trees
• Perishable Food
• Liquids (I.E. Shampoos, Conditioners, Cleaning Products)
• Gasoline / Flammables or Any Harmful Chemicals (I.E. Nail Polish Remover, Hair Spray, All Gasoline Tanks Must Be Empty)
• Pets / Persons
• Plastic Bags
• Valuables (Money / Jewelry / Prescriptions / Medications)
• Painting Supplies / Paint Thinners
Long Distance Move Insurance & Valuation
• Limited Valuation Protection of 60 cents per pound per article up to $10,000 per shipment is included automatically.
•We work with MovingInsurance.com for additional insurance. PLEASE NOTE - additional insurance coverage cannot be purchased on the day of the move. Please speak to your representative if you would like to be contacted by a representative of MovingInsurance.com to receive more information regarding Full Value Protection or other insurance options.
Relocation Accessorial Services
• Long Carry - First 75 feet are FREE of Charge. Any additional set of 50 feet thereafter will be charged at $75.00 per set.
• Stair Carry: First 2 flights of stairs (flight = 8 steps) are FREE of Charge. Any additional flights of stairs will be charged $75.00 per flight. • Shuttle Service - Minimum charge of $330 for truck rental + additional $65.00 per 100 cu.ft. (or 700 lbs).
• If there is additional packing labor and/or materials needed to perform the move there will be additional charges. If packing is added into binding contracts, all of these charges are estimated and the foreman may re-evaluate if necessary.
Interstate Move General Delivery Schedule
• 0-500 miles delivery spread is between 0-14 business days.
• 501-3300 miles delivery spread is between 3-21 business days.
• Delivery schedule begins from the first date you will be ready to accept your shipment (First Available Delivery Date).
Long Distance Move Payment Terms
•Deposit of 30% can be paid by any major credit card (4% transaction fee will be added for all credit card transactions).
• 40% of the total move cost is paid at pickup by Credit Card, Postal Money Order, Certified Check or Cash.
• 30% balance is paid at the time of delivery prior to unloading of the truck by Postal Money Order or Cash.
• Jobs with a 1-2 delivery day spread should pay the total balance by cash or money order.
• Jobs that are Midwest pickups (OH, IN, MI, IL, WI) the payment breakdown is as follows: 25% deposit; 50% paid on pickup; the 25% remaining balance is to be paid on delivery. The methods of payment remain the same.
• The 30% deposit is fully refundable up until three days before the scheduled move. Thereafter, the deposit will be forfeited.
See some of our moving estimates: